Admit Card Notification for the Post of Odisha Postman Mail Guard:-Here is the great news for the candidate who are fill up the application form for the post of Mail Guard or the Postmen in the Odisha Circle.The ADMIT CARD for the Postmen can be check from our website.As you all know that the notification released for filling up 99 numbers of posts. More than 01 Lakh have registered their applications for these vacancies on or before 17th Feb’17. Now, the Odisha Postal Circle Admit Card 2017 Download link will be made available by the official website of the postal circle of Odisha for those who have applied successfully.
Orissa Post Office PM/MG Admit Card Details
Department Name: ODISHA POSTAL CIRCLE
Recruitment Advt. No.: RE/30-22/2016 (Dt.17/01/17)
Kind of Page Details: Admit Card/Hall Ticket/Call Letter
Number of Vacancies: 99
Name of the Posts:-
- POST MAN (PM) – 93 posts (UR: 60, SC: 19, ST: 14, Ex-Serviceman: 10 and PH: 03)
- Division Names: Bhubaneswar, Puri, Cuttack City, Cuttack South, Cuttack North, Bhadrak, Balasore, Mayurbhanj, Sundergarh, Sambalpur, Bolangir, Dhenkanal, Keonjhar, Berhampur, Koraput, Phulbani, Kalahandi, and Aska.
- MAIL GUARD (MG) – 06 posts (UR: 06)
- Division Names: SSRM-N, SRM-BG, and SRM-K.
How to download Admit Card
- Open the official website of the Postal circle of Odisha or click here.
- In the homepage click on the news tab.
- Click a link described as Orissa Postal Admit Card for Postman/Mail Guard Recruitment Examination 2017.
- A login page will appear on your screen.
- Enter your Registration Number and Date of Birth in the empty boxes.
- Re-check the digits filled up in a login page.
- Press “LOGIN” button.
- Within a moment, your call letter pdf file will display containing the information about examination.
- Download the hall ticket pdf file to your device.
- Make one printout for participating in the Aptitude Test Paper-I.
- After taking print out, keep your Hall Permit at a safe place.