JSSC Model School Teacher Recruitment 2017:-Jharkhand government has issue the official notification for the Ranchi Model School Teachers for the vacant seats of Jharkhand. The state government recruit the teacher for 89 Model school.The vacancy are filled on the bases of written test and the personal interview.To fill the online /offline application form visit the official page.All the information regarding the notification, application procedure, selection procedure and the paper pattern/syllabus for the teacher vacancy are given bellow.
The government approve the vacancies for the Model school recruitment of 979 graduated trained teachers. All eligible and interested candidates can apply for the teachers Post in Ranchi. Candidates apply to follow some steps that are in below paragraph, essay steps that you can follow and fill your online form.
- Organisation name: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
- State: Jharkhand
- Category: Government job
- Total no. of vacancies: 979 Post
The authority of Jharkhand council of education has also recruit the other variance post for the model school. There are a total of 1691recruitment.The council also recruiting the variance post for the model school are given below:-
Laboratory assistant – 267
Accountant/Clerk – 89
All candidates who want to fill the form and want to join the teacher profession they go for it and fill the form before the last date of the submission. Candidate must read the entire instruction before fill the form of the teachers’ vacancies.
JSSC Model School Teacher Recruitment 2017
Candidate if you face any trouble to download the application form for the post of teachers then candidates you comment in the comment box. You can also bookmark the given page for more information regarding the post of teachers in Jharkhand. Candidates to know the previous papers of the Jharkhand (Ranchi) Model School Teachers click on the link @annidroid.in
Education Qualification: The minimum qualification for the candidate to fill the online/offline application form is graduation in the relevant subject.The minimum percentage for the general category student is 50% in graduation and the percentage of the education qualification for the candidate of SC/ST is 45%.
- Education qualification for SC/ST: 45%
- Percentage in relative subject: 50%
Steps to fill the online form:-
- Visit the official website of Jharkhand staff Selection Commission.
- Click on the recruitment section the the home page.
- Downloads the application form Jharkhand Model School
- Fill the detail that required in the application form of like name, education, signature, and photograph etc.
- Payment before submit the application form.
- Print out the application form for future use.