Central University of HP Recruitment 2017: Notification for the various post in the central University of Himachal Pradesh. Central University of Himachal Pradesh invites Application for the post of Finance Officer, Post Librarian, Deputy Librarian, Deputy Registrar, Executive Engineer (Civil), Assistant Registrar, Medical Officer, Information Scientist and in the other group the post of Private Secretary, Security Officer,Different Group Assistant Engineer (Civil), Personal Assistant, Junior Engineer (Civil), Professional Assistant, Senior Technical Assistant, Senior Technical Assistant Computer, Nurse, Security Inspector and the final group C the vacancies are Semi – Professional Assistant, Pharmacist, Technical Assistant,Application Procedure Upper Division Clerk, Library Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Lower Division Clerk (for caretaking the job of Hostel), Lower Division Clerk (for caretaking the job of Guest House), Hindi Typist, Cook,Driver, Multi-Tasking Staff/ Office Attendant, Laboratory Attendant, Library Attendant, Medical Attendant/ Dresser, Kitchen Attendant, Hostel Attendant, Research Officer, Stenographer (Grade-I)/ Personal Assistant,Technical Assistant, Multi-Tasking Staff. These are all the vacancies and are fill up in the online mode.
Starting Date to apply online: 27-05-2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 05-07-2017
Admit Card date: 07-2017
Vacancies Detail in The Group Wise
Group-A & Group-B
All the vacancies are fill up in the online mode.All the information regarding these vacancies, Application Procedure, Selection Procedure, Age Limit, Application Fee and other detail are given bellow.If you want to get job in the Central University of Himachal Pradesh you have to study hard.Central University of HP Recruitment 2017 A huge number of Candidate are waiting to fill up the online application form.To get this job check the previous year question papers and the syllabus and other study material which will help for to get entry in the Central University as an employ.
Central University of HP Recruitment 2017-Application Form Online
Essential Qualification and Age Limit
Age Limit: The age criteria is different for the different field of job.Candidates age should not exceeding 57 years for S.No-a, 50 years for S.No-d, e, 45 years for S.No-f, g, h belongs to Group A posts, 45 years for S.No-a to i belongs to Group B posts. For more age details go to the official notification.
- Candidates should possess Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven-point scale for S.No-a
- Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/documentation with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven points scale and consistently good academic record set out in these Regulations for S.No-b
- Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/documentation with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven points scale and consistently good academic record for S.No-c, d
- Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven-point scale for S.No-e
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised University / Institution for S.No-f belongs to Group Posts. For more qualification details refer the notification.
Selection Process: The selection Procedure based upon the different steps.Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written test and then professional test or skill test and physical test and the final is personal interview.
“Syllabus and Exam Question Paper”
- For General Category-Applicants required to pay Rs.500/-
- For OBC candidates-Rs.400/- .
- No application fee for SC/ ST/ Women/ PWD candidates.
How to Apply: These are some steps to fill the online/Offline application for. By follow these steps you can fill online application.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Go to the official website or click here www.cuhimachal.ac.in
- Click on the Announcements & Choose the advertisement
- Read the Notification carefully before fill online application procedure
- Click on Online link.
- Click on the Create New Account.
- Fill-up the required fields carefully in the Application Form.
- submission of application form.
- Take print copy of application form for future use.