HP Board Junior Officer Assistant Recruitment 2017:Himachal Pradesh Board of school education Dharamshala,Himachal Pradesh invited the application form for the eligible and interested candidate for post of Junior Officer Assistant.The minimum education qualification for JOA is 12th with one year computer diploma.The online application form will fill up through online in the official website of HP BOSE.The last date to fill up the online application form is 20th August and the date of written examination 2th September 2017.So fill up the online application form before the last date to apply.The online application form will be filled through the direct link provided in the given bellow.
Junior Officer Assistant recruitment 2017
- Organization Name: HP Board
- Vacancy Name: Junior Officer Assistant
- Total Post: 50
- Application Mode: Online
Total number of 50 posts of Junior Office Assistant (IT) are being filled up in Education Board. For this, the board will take a written test on September 2. In this there will be typing test of the candidates contested and later interviewed.
Starting Date to Fill online Application Form: 4th August 2017
Last Date to Fill Application Form: 20th August 2017
Date of Written Examination: 2th September 2017
HP Board Junior Officer Assistant Recruitment 2017: Apply Online 50 post JOA Himachal
The selection Procedure for HP Board Junior Officer Assistant Recruitment 2017 based upon the three steps.On 2th September 2017 the written examination will be held by the Himachal Pradesh board of School Education Dharamshala in the different Examination Centers.After the written Examination the selected candidate called for the typing/skill test and finally the personal Interview.
- Written Examination
- Typing Test
- Personal Interview
- For General Category will get 600 rupees fee
- Students of SC, ST and OBC category will get 400 rupees fee
Steps to fill Online Application Form
- Firstly go to the official website of HP BOSE.
- Click on the recruitment section
- Check the vacancy link of “Junior Officer Assistant Post” click on it.
- Read all the instruction Carefully
- Register yourself and finally fill the online application.
- Pay online fee by Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Other Media.
- Finally Print Out the application Form.