Army Education Havildar Recruitment 2017: Notification for the post of Education Havildar in the Indian Army.You can registration online before the 30th May 2017.The online Registration will be started from 1May 2017.Before the Registration you should have check the application procedure,Eligibility,Selection Procedure,Age Criteria,Education Qualification,Application Fee and all other information here.The Indian Army Invited the application for the recruitment of the following vacancy of Havildar in the Education Field(Science and Arts).All the Eligible and interested male candidate are apply before the last date of application form.
Education Qualification: Candidate should have complete graduation in the respective field.
- Science Stream: M.Sc/ B.Sc/ MCA/ BCA/ M.Tech/ B.Tech / B.Sc(IT)/ M.Sc(IT)/ with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry,Botany, Zoology, Biology, Political Science, Electronics and computer Science.
- Arts Stream: M.A/B.A with English Literature, Hindi Literature, Urdu Literature, History, Geography ,Political Science,Economics, Psychology, Mathematics and Sociology.
Army Education Havildar Recruitment 2017:Registration Online | Apply Here
Age Limit:Age limit between 20-25 year and 20-28 for serving combatant.
- Height:Minimum 162 centimeter for Western Himalaya and Minimum 160
- Chest:Minimum 77cm
- Weight: Minimum 48kg for Western Himalaya and 50 kg for Eastern Himalaya.
The selection Procedure bases on the various steps.Screening,Physical Fitness,Medical Examination,Written Examination and Teacher Aptitude Test or Interview.
How to Apply
- Click on the official website of Indian Army.
- Now click on the Vacancy/Recruitment tab
- After that click on the “Education Head constable Recruitment 2017 ”
- Read all the information and criteria before fill up online form.
- Register yourself after read and fill up the online form.
- Upload your recently photograph and signature.
- Pay online/Offline fee.
- Finally submit your form.
If you have any query about the exam you can comment us.