Agreement Between India and Myanmar:Their are lots of agreement between the Indian and the Myanmar during State visit of Prime Minister to Myanmar.Myanmar officially the Republic of the Union of Myanmar, also known as Burma and as Myanmar (Burma), is a sovereign state in the region of Southeast Asia. Their are lots of MoUs/Agreements signed between the India and the Myanmar.As you all know that their are also a deep old relation between the Indian and the Myanmar.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who arrived in Myanmar’s capital Naypyidaw received a ceremonial welcome from Myanmar President Htin Kyaw.The president of the Myanmar huge welcome of the Indian President.Their are total 11th agreement which are assigned between the two nations.
Agreement Between India and Myanmar
1. Sharing White Shipping Information:The agreement between the Indian Navy and Myanmar Navy to share white shipping information.
2. Enhancing the Cooperation of the Upgradation of the Women’s Police Training Centre at Yamethin, Myanmar: The agreement between the Government of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar and the Government of the Republic of India on Enhancing the Cooperation of the Upgradation of the Women’s Police Training Centre at Yamethin, Myanmar.
3. Cultural Exchange Programme:The Government of the Republic of India And the Government of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar for the year 2017-2020 agreement for the exchanging the cultural program between the two countries.
4. Maritime Security: This agreement is also assigned by the two nation that the Maritime Security Cooperation Between the Government of the Republic of India and the Government of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar.
5. Providing Coastal Surveillance System: This the the technical agreement between the Indian and the Myanmar.The Government of the Republic of India and the Government Of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar for providing Coastal Surveillance System
6. Cooperation in Medical Products Regulation: The two nation are also agreement on the coperation for the medical product regulation between the two nation.This agreement between the Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (CDSCO), Ministry Of Health and Family Welfare of the Republic of India and Food and Drugs (FDA), Ministry of Health and Sports of Myanmar.
7.Cooperation in the field of Health and medicine: This is the agreement also between the CDSCO and FDA.
8. Exchange of Letter for Extension: MoU on the establishment of MIIT.
9. Exchanging Ideas:Agreement for the exchanging the latter between the India-Myanmar Center for Enhancement of IT-Skill.
10.In the Field of Election: Agreement between the Election Commission of India and The Union Election Commission of Myanmar.
11. Press Council: Cooperation between Myanmar Press Council and the Press Council of India