Vizag Port Trust Admit Card 2017 | Admit card for Marine Engineer in Vitag Port Trust | Written Examination Date 2017 | Government Job |Visakhapatnam Port Trust Recruitment 2017 | Asst Traffic Manager Admit Card
Visakhapatnam Port Trust Admit Card 2017 – Marine Engineer, Asst Executive Engineer Posts,Asst Secretary, Asst Traffic Manager,Medical Officer Posts: General Administration Department, Visakhapatnam Port Trust has now publish the admit card/Hall Ticket for the recruitment of Marine Engineer (Class-I) & Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) (Class-I) and also for the various post in the medical field vacancies on direct recruitment basis.The admit card will be DOWNLOAD from the official website of Vitag Port Trust and also from this page from the direct link given bellow.As you all know that Visakhapatnam Port is one of the leading major ports of India. The Port is located on the east coast of India in between Chennai and Kolkata.
Visakhapatnam Port Trust Posts Admit Card 2017
Organization Name: Visakhapatnam Port Trust
Vacancy Name: Marine Engineer, Asst Executive Engineer Posts,Asst Secretary, Asst Traffic Manager,Medical Officer Posts
Total Number of Post: 7 post
- Marine Engineer (Class-I): 01 Post
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) (Class-I): 02 Posts
- Medical Officer: 2 post
- Assistant Secretary Grade I: 01 Post
- Assistant Traffic Manager Grade I: 01 Post
Vizag Port Trust Admit Card 2017: Engineer, Medical Officer, Secretary Hall Ticket
Now candidate can check and download Visakhapatnam Port Trust Admit Card that can be obtain before the written test on the Visakhapatnam Port Trust official page.After filling the online application form finally hall ticket is going to available for the written test.The authority of the Visakhapatnam Port Trust said that no one can enter in the examination hall without admit card. Now, all candidates who are looking for Visakhapatnam Port Trust Call Letter don’t wait for the hall ticket.You can download here.
Steps to Download Vizag Port Trust Admit Card 2017
- Visit the Official Website of Visakhapatnam Port Trust or click here www.vizagport.com
- In the home page the notification link appear.
- Click on the ‘Hall Ticket/Admit Card” for the post which you want to download.
- Now enter your details i.e. registration number, date of birth.
- Fill the necessary information to download admit card.
- Finally submit you information.
- Take print out of your Admit Card.